Welcome to the Fifth Annual NWTS Print Sales Tables
How It Works:
We are switching things up this year and simplifying the art area. We’ve found that prints at the tables sell better than art hung in the gallery, so we are expanding the print sales tables and discontinuing the gallery. You can reserve a space at the prints table for a flat fee of $20, plus a 20% commission of all sales going to the Northwest Tarot Symposium.
The Prints Table
Space on the print sales table is available in the Vendors’ Bazaar.
- Artists may either send in or drop off their work to be placed on the art tables.
- Table space rents for a flat fee of $20.00.
- The table space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis (within reason, if we feel that you’ve brought too many prints they will not all be displayed at once).
- There will be a 20% commission on all sales going to the Northwest Tarot Symposium.
- All works must be in plastic sleeves.
- You’ll need to include the name of the piece and the retail price on the Sales Entry Form that accompanies your work.
- Remember the sales commission and price your work accordingly.
- There will be limited space to hang a couple pieces of your artwork, please make sure you hanging piece has a cardboard backing and is in a plastic sleeve.
- Set up for the show begins at 10am on Friday, March 1st, 2019 and must be completed by event opening time that day.
- The Northwest Tarot Symposium will provide security during the event and the venue will provide security during closed hours.
- Entry deadline for the arts table is January 31st, 2019.
- The registration fee must accompany your submission form.
- Shipped artwork must arrive by February 22, one week ahead of the show. The shipping container must be reusable to return any unsold work to the artist. Shipping to and from the show are the responsibility of the artist (including shipping fees). NWTS is responsible for the safety of the work only during the show. Transit to and from the show is the responsibility of the artist.
- Unsold art that has been shipped will be shipped back to the artist within two (2) weeks of the event closing.
- Artist will be paid, less commission, for all art sold during the event within 30 days weeks after the event.
- The NWTS art director is Pamela Steele, if you have any questions please email her at: email@example.com
Promotions for Artists
- Artists will have their name and business listed and linked on the NWTS website.
- In the printed programme, artists name and link to their website will be listed. Advertising/promotion space is available, more details are here.
- The art table is open during vending hours Friday through Sunday.